Tuesday, April 5, 2011

IMG_4970
IMG_4975
IMG_4977
IMG_4981
IMG_5012
IMG_5023
IMG_4996
IMG_4998
IMG_5003
IMG_5004
IMG_5006
IMG_5027
IMG_5026

a trip in pictures / 1-3 / stumptown coffee at ace hotel. it's pricey for a reason. a little known fact about portland's ace hotel - there are free old school erasers and pencils... not really a selling point, but it's a real perk in my opinion. other portland highlights: frances may, alder + co, clyde common, jam. wish i had time to eat at the farm / 4 / roadtrip means winding skeins of yarn from happy knits for future projects / 5-6 / the ferry from vancouver to nanaimo on vancouver island / 7-9 /  granville island's public market / 10-11 / vancouver / 12-13 / a friend

9 comments:

  1. that whole series of photos made me feel calm and happy. gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, you have a lovely blog! May I ask what kind of yarn that is in the 4th picture? It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely collection of photos! I love sumptown btw, we have one at the ACE in NY, NY

    Aron
    www.babymine.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful collection of pictures...I would love to go to Portland one day too..the wool looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely photos and that yarn is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicole,
    I found your blog! Very nice and am getting excited.
    Beautiful photos....I am going to stare at them when I got home today!! so nice blog.

    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved recognizing Vancouver in these, your lovely photos, before I even got to the descriptions. Le sigh. The PNW is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damn. I miss Stumptown coffee and Portland!

    ReplyDelete